We have a limit of 5 persons per campsite. Children five years of age and under are free in our lodgings and campsites, but they count toward the maximum number of people allowed.
Our pricing includes one vehicle per campsite, a fee of $10.00 will be charged for each additional vehicle with a limit of one additional vehicle per campsite.(Towed vehicles excepted)
We accommodate groups with 20 people or fewer in a maximum of 4 campsites. No Exceptions.To book adjoining campsites sites please call (831)667- 2414.
For the safety and consideration of others please:
- We have a firm 10:00 PM-8:00 AM quiet time.
- Fires are only to be in the provided fire-pits.
- No firewood over 24 in length.
- Collecting of ground wood is not allowed. You are welcome to bring firewood or purchase it once you arrive.
- Respect the quiet of nature no loud noise or music.
- Pets must be on a leash & attended (see our pet policy below).
- Parents are responsible for their children's supervision.
- Leave bathhouses & campsites clean for others.
- Fires out by 11:00 PM
All prices are subject to change and therefore may vary.
A deposit is required for each reservation. Cancellations require a minimum of 7 days of notice for a refund of deposit. Our deposit schedule is as follows:
For a one night reservation a deposit of 100% of the fee is required.
For a reservation of two nights or more a deposit of 50% of the total fees is required.
There is a $10.00 cancellation fee on all campsite cancellations.
There is a $40.00 cancellation fee on all cabin and room cancellations.
Riverside Campground and Cabins is a pet friendly establishment. We allow pets in our sites, cabins and rooms, except the Studio. We charge $5.00 per night per dog in our sites, and $20.00 plus tax per night per dog in our cabins and rooms. We allow a maximum of two pets per site, cabin or room. If you have more than two pets, please call 831-667-2414 to discuss this with our staff. We ask that pets be kept on a leash, that they not be left unattended, and that the owner pick up after their pets. Pet owners staying in cabins and/or rooms will be asked to read and complete the pet owner agreement. If a guest fails to comply with our Pet Policy, they will be asked to leave.